We help rebuild lives and restore relationships
We have a combined 75 years of experience in providing the most up to date treatment programs that are proven to be effective because we have seen the results. Ask our alumni!
Here at House of Recovery, we are a team of addiction professionals that are experienced with helping individuals rebuild their lives, every part of them.
- We help you establish a strong foundation where you will be able to live life again, on life’s terms
- We teach you how to establish healthy relationships, how to be dependable and trust worthy again, how to function and contribute to society again.
- We have designed and proven a system of education and support that works.
We have proven that a drug and alcohol free life is possible.
Here you will glean from experienced and credentialed staff who are ready to assist you every step of the way towards recovery.
Tailored Program Specifically to Your Needs
There is not cookie cutter program that is going to address the individual needs of everyone.
- We work together with you to develop a personalized treatment program.
- We consistently evaluate the progress and effectiveness of the program
- We will make adjustments when necessary.
- We are committed to your sobriety and ultimately your quality of life
We Care About Your Success
We have a passion for treating addiction, caring for people, and seeing success in recovery.
You can look forward to an experienced, caring staff member who is ready to meet you as soon as you walk through the door.
We want you to know that you are not alone, especially in your struggle with addiction and your steps toward recovery.
We understand that addiction affects people in many ways, including their physical, spiritual, and mental well-being. Effective, continual treatment of the whole-person is of the highest importance to us.
We provide an initial assessment, in-patient rehabilitation, out-patient services, as well as individual and group counseling, along with continued sober living and after care.