I know that being abused as a child is one of reasons to my struggle with my addiction, because I have lived it. It is over now, though. Why should I talk about it now or look at it? What could a fancy drug rehab center do to help me?
To be honest, the emotional detachment that I had as a child left me with a feeling of emptiness inside me, a constant state of internal depression. I am aware of the fact that I used because I tried to fill this feeling of emptiness. Love? Perhaps security? How is a fancy drug rehab is going to make me whole again? And without having a distraction I just can’t fight the pain. Alcohol, drugs…. They all work but not for long. I need more distraction, a lot more. How is a fancy drug rehab program will get me what I need?
It is amazing what you have to overcome every day. You deserve to be in an environment that offers support, nurturing and a recovery that fits your personal needs, not a medical center or a 12-step program. The best luxury drug rehab can:
• be a place where you can feel accepted and safe and find the strength to confront your childhood traumas and pain.
• provide you with counseling in order to reveal your positive sides and the ability to live without abusing addictive substances.
• provide the best comforts and accommodations
• serve the best organic food
• give you extra strength and potency by providing you with natural healthcare, massage, activity and walks in the nature, followed by expert holistic therapists.
• give you the tools so you can become better anywhere without the help of others.
• replace the need for drugs with some own missions to get back into the big world.
Luxury drug rehabs are a whole new approach. They are all about healing the roots of the problem that cause the drug addiction in the first place. Isn’t it the right time now to become a whole and finally heal?