House of Recovery provides treatment for both alcohol and drug addiction. Our professional and experienced team includes counselors, medical doctors, and a psychiatric team.
We believe that our confidentiality and commitment to you and your recovery is represented through our dedication to the highest of standards.
What our inpatient program will do for you
Our inpatient program is designed to offer 24/7 care and support to those struggling with addiction. This treatment program type is particularly important for people who have struggled for a long time or have often tried to become addiction-free in the past, without success.
- When you arrive, our clinical team will walk with you through and design a customized treatment plan for you to begin your road to recovery.
- The customized plan is designed based upon evidence-based psychological and medical treatments.
- We offer continuous evaluations of your progress and needs, so that we can always provide you with the best quality of care.
- We have designed our program around a real life setting, so you aren’t going to feel like you are in a hospital, because you are not.
Staying at our facility
Our facility was built with the intention of providing a beautiful and peaceful atmosphere, conducive to recovery and healing. House of Recovery’s residential treatment program is a safe and comfortable place for you or your loved one to begin your road to recovery.
- We won’t make your bed in the morning, but we will make sure you get up in time for a meditation and personal time.
- We won’t cook for you but you can rest assured all the food you can eat is available for you to cook yourself.
Basically you are going to be living life, while receiving the best treatment in the United States.
- Trips to the beach
- Fishing trips
- Visits to the shopping mall
- Attending plenty of sober activities
These activities will give you just the right amount of fun to incorporate into your hard work during your stay at one of the finest rehabs in Florida.
South Florida is truly an exceptional place to stay, with stunning beaches and landscape that leave no room for doubt as to why it is such a popular vacation destination. We believe you will find House of Recovery to be a place where you are well-taken care of and you will find relaxation and regain a sense of peace and well-being.