House of Recovery’s clinical team will aid you in deciding and developing the specific treatment plan and courses of therapy that are most appropriate for you or your loved one.
This plan is based upon the your needs and stage of addiction.
Our intensive outpatient program encompasses:
- Intense counseling
- Groups for several hours a week
- Offers clients the opportunity to work or attend classes
Time spent in and outside of House of Recovery still maintains structure, with our staff supporting you through transitions into the community and sober living.
It allows you to experience life from a new perspective after spending time at House of Recovery, while still being very much involved in treatment and the healing process.
Start living your new life: That’s the idea!
Our intensive outpatient program allows you to have continued care and support while taking the initial steps outside of one of the top rated drug rehab centers in Florida in maintaining sober living.
A large emphasis of our alcohol and drug rehabilitation program is placed on group, individual, and family counseling.
- The involvement of family and loved ones is welcome and often recommended in the counseling process.
- Our team will offer groups specifically geared towards loved ones that keep them up to date on our facility and offering education about addiction and the recovery process.
- You will continue to have access and support to our clinical team and staff.
- Licensed therapists and an addiction trained psychiatric team offer groups that focus on coping skills, stress management, the 12-steps, and living a sober life.
- While individual counseling is still available, groups are often comprised of family members and other clients and allow for a sense of community and family within House of Recovery.
- It is a safe place where we can be accountable to each other, grow together, and share our victories.
At House of Recovery, we believe in surrounding our clients in support.
This support comes from our clinical team, family members, and fellow clients.
Family and close friends can make a significant impact on an individual’s recovery. None of us are alone, and our quality of life is enhanced when we can share our failures and successes with others in a safe, caring environment.